Reopen Plan Guidance
SENIOR ACTIVITY CENTER OF SHEBOYGAN REOPEN PLAN ANNOUNCEMENT
The Senior Activity Center of Sheboygan (SACS) will look to open in phases, following the guidance of Sheboygan County’s Safe Restart. Our goal is to restart Phase One – Part B on October 1, 2020 unless we see a dramatic spike in active cases within Sheboygan County. Case count numbers are monitored daily.
SACS first and foremost cares about the health and safety of our staff, friends, and community who utilize our facility. In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, we will institute strict adherence to U.S. Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) protocol for cleaning, hygiene, and physical distancing. SACS serves a high-risk population. It is imperative that we follow the guidelines as stated.
- Do NOT come to any SACS program if you have any of the following symptoms: fever above 100.4, dry cough, shortness of breath, headache, muscle aches, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea or vomiting.
- If you live with or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 DO NOT come to SACS program for a minimum of 14 days.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 you may not return any SACS program until you have met all of the following:
- Mandatory 14-day quarantine completed
- No longer have symptoms
- Have gone 72-hours fever-free without using fever reducing medications
As we move forward through each phase of reopening, staff continuously monitors the local COVID-19 situation. All activities are subject to change as we move through each phase together. Each phase is subject to the same guidelines and requirements. Any changes to guidelines and requirements will be given at the time of a phase change announcement.
All phases and schedules are fluid, based on the amount of participants and amount of active COVID cases in Sheboygan County.
Volunteer program leads will work with Melissa to determine if and when they want to begin meeting again. Program days/times/frequency may be changed to allow for all programs to meet. Only one program can meet at a time due to facility size restrictions. Guidelines for this are in the attached document outlining groups and programs other than exercise.
Please click on any link below to learn about Guidelines & Requirements and our Proposed Phases.
GUIDELINES & REQUIREMENTS