ALL CREATE PROGRAMS ARE CURRENTLY ON HOLD EXCEPT THOSE IN RED. Check back soon with more updates. We are slowly bringing programs back so keep an eye out for your programs new date & time!
Learn something new everyday. Check out these amazing opportunities to do just that!
New monthly service offered by Thrivent Financial’s Sheboygan County team’s, Cesar Lemus, CPF®, ChFC®, FIC. Cesar will be here to answer your personal financial questions one on one and give you a second set of eyes on your financial situation. Schedule your FREE confidential appointment at the reception desk today! *No goods, products, or services will be sold during this informal meeting.*
Elder Benefits Specialist
Pat Hafermann, Elder Benefits Specialist from the Aging and Disability Resource Center, is here once a month by appointment. Pat is able to provide:
- Accurate and current information about your benefits; retirement, Medicare, insurance, etc.
- Suggest alternative actions that you can take yourself to secure benefits or appeal denials of benefits
- Long-term Care Insurance qualifying benefits
- Explain what legal action or other possible solutions are required
- Refer you to an attorney when necessary
- Provide specific details and eligibility regarding Medicare, Medical Assistance Programs, Food Share program, Social Security, Supplemental Security Insurance (SSI), Senior Care, and Power of Attorney for Health Care/Advance Directives
This is a FREE service to all Sheboygan County residents, age 60 and older. If you would like to schedule a 30 minute appointment with Pat, please call or stop by the reception desk to schedule your appointment. Sponsored by:
Local experts sharing their knowledge on a variety of wellness topics. See our newsletter to find out what wellness topic we are learning about this month.