Learn something new everyday. Check out these amazing opportunities to do just that!
New monthly service offered by Thrivent Financial’s Sheboygan County team’s, Cesar Lemus, CPF®, ChFC®, FIC. On the second TUESDAY each month, Cesar will be here to answer your personal financial questions one on one and give you a second set of eyes on your financial situation. Schedule your FREE confidential appointment at the reception desk today! *No goods, products, or services will be sold during this informal meeting.*
Elder Benefits Specialist
Pat Hafermann, Elder Benefits Specialist from the Aging and Disability Resource Center, is here once a month by appointment. Pat is able to provide:
- Accurate and current information about your benefits; retirement, Medicare, insurance, etc.
- Suggest alternative actions that you can take yourself to secure benefits or appeal denials of benefits
- Long-term Care Insurance qualifying benefits
- Explain what legal action or other possible solutions are required
- Refer you to an attorney when necessary
- Provide specific details and eligibility regarding Medicare, Medical Assistance Programs, Food Share program, Social Security, Supplemental Security Insurance (SSI), Senior Care, and Power of Attorney for Health Care/Advance Directives
This is a FREE service to all Sheboygan County residents, age 60 and older. If you would like to schedule a 30 minute appointment with Pat, please call or stop by the reception desk to schedule your appointment. Pat is here on the third TUESDAY each month from 8:30am - 11:30am.
Local experts sharing their knowledge on a variety of wellness topics. Wellness Cafe is on the last THURSDAY of February, May, August, and Ocboter at 11:45am. See our newsletter to find out what wellness topic we are learning about this month.