Reopen - Activities Requirements
- No eating or drinking while taking part in any activity where you are sharing cards, game pieces, or equipment. Eating and drinking during a movie where physical distancing is occurring is acceptable. Immediately sanitize hands after eating or drinking before touching anything.
- It is recommended that program participants wear a face mask while in the building.
- Cards must be taken from the “new” bin and after use returned to the “used” bin so they are not reused for a minimum of 7 days.
- Cribbage boards must be left out on the tables so they can be sanitized.
- Library books that are returned will be dated and kept separated for 7 days after which time they will be put back on the shelves.
- Gathering in the Hospitality Room will be discouraged until Phase 3 of our plan.
- One person only will be allowed per table for puzzle making. You must sanitize or wash your hands before, after and during if you touch your face while working on puzzles.
- Pre-registration online is required for attending any program at SACS so we can maintain class limits due to physical distancing and have accurate accounts for those in the building in case contact tracing would be necessary.