Reopen - Facility Requirements
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been set up throughout the building, including at each entrance. Everyone is required to sanitize their hands upon entering and exiting the building.
- It is recommended that program participants wear a face mask while in the building. The face masks should not be touched while you are wearing them. It is recommended, but not required that anyone in exercise classes wears a mask during class.
- Everyone must enter and exit SACS from the west doors (5th Street) and/or south doors (Wisconsin Avenue). The east doors (Parking Lot) will remain locked at all times.
- Lingering and conversations in the hallway should be limited to allow for the free flow of traffic through the building and the provision of physical distancing. We ask that you have conversations outside of the building and allow for physical distancing.
- It is recommended that you shower once you return home.
- Avoid touching your face: eyes, nose, mouth. If you do, you must immediately hand wash or sanitize and avoid touching anything until you do.
- If you must sneeze or cough, use a tissue, paper towel, or napkin and immediately discard in the trash and wash or sanitize your hands.
- If you touch your cell phone, wash your hands or sanitize immediately afterwards.
- Sanitize or wash your hands before and after drinking or eating anything.
- Physical distance when possible of 6 feet. Exercise class participants must stay within their allotted 6 foot square space during class.
- Newspapers, pens, pencils, brochures, magazines, etc. will be removed until the threat has passed.
- Water fountains will be shut off.
- Food and drink are not allowed for any activities where games pieces, cards, paddles, cues, etc. are shared.
- Remember effective hand hygiene, including washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially before preparing or eating food; after using the bathroom; and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Do not share or touch anyone else’s equipment.
- Everyone will be asked a series of health-related questions before entering the facility.
- Please scan your membership card to check-in as normal. We ask that you pre-register for classes. If you do not have a computer/internet to pre-register call SACS at 920-459-3290 so a staff member can register you for class. Scanning stations will remain closed during Phase 1.