Reopen - Facility Requirements
- Beginning October 1, 2020, SACS will utilize the Deland Community Center, located at 908 Broughton Drive, Sheboygan and the Kiwanis Fieldhouse, located at 726 Kiwanis Park Road, Sheboygan for all programing. Any references to facility or building are references to Deland Community Center and Kiwanis Fieldhouse.
- A hand sanitizer dispenser has been set up at the entrance to Deland Community Center. Everyone is required to sanitize their hands upon entering and exiting the building.
- It is required that program participants wear a face mask while in the building. The face masks should not be touched while you are wearing them.
- Lingering and conversations in the building should be limited to allow for the free flow of traffic through the building and the provision of physical distancing. We ask that you have conversations outside of the building and allow for physical distancing.
- It is recommended that you shower once you return home.
- Avoid touching your face: eyes, nose, mouth. If you do, you must immediately hand wash or sanitize and avoid touching anything until you do.
- If you must sneeze or cough, use a tissue, paper towel, or napkin and immediately discard in the trash and wash or sanitize your hands.
- If you touch your cell phone, wash your hands or sanitize immediately afterwards.
- Sanitize or wash your hands before and after drinking or eating anything.
- Physical distance when possible of 6 feet. Fitness class participants must stay within their allotted 6 foot square space during class.
- Remember effective hand hygiene, including washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially before preparing or eating food; after using the bathroom; and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Stay home when you are sick, exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19 (shortness of breath, dry cough, fever above 100.4, chills, headaches, loss of taste or smell, muscle pain, intestinal issues), have tested positive for COVID-19 even if asymptomatic, or have had exposure to someone diagnosed with COVID-19. Anyone who has been ill, is not allowed back into the facility until they have been fever-free without fever-reducing medications for a minimum of three days and completed the 14-day required quarantine.
- Do not share or touch anyone else’s equipment.
- Everyone is required to preregister for any SACS program. You must call SACS at 920-459-3290 so a staff member can register you for class. Participants will be asked a series of health-related questions before the beginning of each SACS program. Participant temperature will also be taken.