Reopen - Fitness Class Requirements
Fitness Class Requirements
- Fitness classes will be limited in participants to adhere to required physical distancing guidelines.
- It is recommended, but not required that all exercise participants wear face masks throughout class.
- Floors have been marked for 6 feet of physical distancing.
- Pre-registration is required for attending classes so we can maintain class limits due to physical distancing and in case contact tracing would be necessary.
- If you have you own equipment, SACS asks that you use it. For those without equipment, SACS is unable to provide equipment at this time. Staff will instruct on non-equipment based modifications where possible. Please do not touch anyone else’s equipment.
- All yoga/Pilates mats are no longer able to be stored at SACS. Participants will need to provide their own mat and remove the mat from the building at the end of class.
- Any chairs needed for classes must be taken from the “Cleaned” chair stacks and returned to the “Used” chair area/stacks.
- Class times will be staggered to allow for physical distancing while entering and exiting the building. SACS asks that if you wish to have a conversation, you do so that allows physical distancing.
See the each Phase page for Fitness and Activities schedules during our reopening process!