Beginning October 1, Rachel’s fitness classes will operate under a modified schedule with a limited participants per class. Members must preregister for classes by calling SACS and speaking with Rachel or Melissa. It is required that all exercise participants wear face masks while in the building.
- A.B.C. Fitness: Tuesday, Thursday at 8:00am
- Allegro: Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 8:45am
- Body Basics: Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 10:00am
- Flex & Stretch: Tuesday, Thursday at 10:00am
- Line Dancing: Tuesday, Thursday at 8:45am
- E.L.F.: Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 8:00am – S.E.L.F. participants are required to bring their own mat to class. There is no storage for personal items.
- Walking Club: Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 11:00am – Walking Club is canceled on rain days.
Phase Two – Part A:
- Tai Chi - Starting Monday, October 26
- Yoga - Starting MONDAY, October 19
Phase Two – Part B:
- Book Club
- Digital Camera
- Knit Crochet Whatever
- Life in Writing
- Readers Theatre
- Wool Spinners
Phase Three: Program participants are required to bring their own program related materials.
- Greeting Cards
- Low Vision Group
- Mah Jongg
- Raging Grannies
- Sheboygan Stamp Club
Phase Four: Open for normal business again in the new facility.
- Ask Cesar
- Dining Out
- Elder Benefits Specialist
- Movie Matinee
- Ping Pong
- Tap Dance Class