Beginning October 1, Rachel’s fitness classes will operate under a modified schedule with a limited participants per class. Members must preregister for classes by calling SACS and speaking with Rachel. It is required that all exercise participants wear face masks while in the building.
- A.B.C. Fitness: Tuesday, Thursday at 8:00am
- Allegro: Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 8:45am
- Body Basics: Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 10:00am
- Flex & Stretch: Tuesday, Thursday at 10:00am
- Line Dancing: Tuesday, Thursday at 8:45am
- E.L.F.: Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 8:00am – S.E.L.F. participants are required to bring their own mat to class. There is no storage for personal items.
- Walking Club: Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 11:00am – Walking Club is canceled on rain days.
Phase Two – Part A:
- Tai Chi - Starting Monday, October 26
- Yoga - Starting MONDAY, October 19
Phase Two – Part B:
- Book Club
- Digital Camera
- Knit Crochet Whatever
- Life in Writing
- Readers Theatre
- Wool Spinners
Phase Three: Program participants are required to bring their own program related materials.
- Greeting Cards
- Low Vision Group
- Mah Jongg
- Raging Grannies
- Sheboygan Stamp Club
Phase Four: Open for normal business again in the new facility.
- Ask Cesar
- Dining Out
- Elder Benefits Specialist
- Movie Matinee
- Ping Pong
- Tap Dance Class